This role is responsible for leading a National Sales Team focused on key US based accounts within our targeted sectors of Food and Beverage, Pharma/ Life Sciences, and Oil, Gas, and Chemical that will deliver to the organization’s strategic and financial goals. This position will be responsible for developing an overall growth based business plan for their focuses accounts while collaborating, coordinating, and aligning our overall plan and strategy for these accounts with the Regional Sales teams to maximize effectiveness, implementation, and Customer Value.
Essential Job Functions/Responsibilities:
- Lead National Sales Team that focuses on key accounts within targeted sectors - 40%
- Develop an overall growth based business plan - 20%
- Collaborate and align overall plan with Regional Sales Teams - 20%
- Maximize effectiveness, implementation and Customer Value - 20%
Other Job Functions
- Please describe other job functions and indicate how they tie to the essential functions listed above by including the bullet for each function in the appropriate numbered row.
- Create and Deliver Customer Value
- Develop and execute a Go-to market Plan based on Market Sectors, Focused Accounts, and Customer Value Propositions
- Sell on Value and Create Process Improvement Value Selling to National Accounts via Proof of Concept followed by Adoption and Implementation
- Exceed annual sales targets within FAST Accounts
- Collaborate and Work through Others to meet plan and expectations
- Create and execute appropriate organizational design to deliver expectations working across the total organization
- Maintain and Update appropriate processes such as sales forecasting, pipeline management, Account Planning, and Sales Coaching
- Utilize Services Strategy to generate sales growth and customer intimacy
- Forecast capabilities/deliverables
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or Engineering – MBA a Plus
8 – 10 years senior level sales leadership in a direct and channel environment
Demonstrated ability in developing and leading a direct sales organization in an omni channel environment while meeting or exceeding targets and goals.
Percent Travel: 50%