Primary responsibilities include product commissioning, start-up, troubleshooting, repair/replacement of, and CIP of Heat Transfer packages. The orders for this equipment come from Maintenance Contracts, new Controls/Panels/PN/Meters/ESD packages sold and installed in the field, and warranty support needs of this equipment. Technical Specialist will have experience with and a strong functional understanding of EMS/BMS integration with this equipment.
- Coordinate with Services Operations team on scheduling of work needed
- Develop scope and complete service work needed on equipment as ordered
- Help to qualify simple through complex opportunities for in plant service needs
- Collaborate and coordinate closely with Sales and Customers
- Provide technical support in plant, and training for equipment owners for each service visit including but not limited to: Site contact information, technical manuals, suggested tools required, Equipment Data, Customer safety requirements prior to the service tech visiting the Job site location.
- Work with the sales team to generate and follow-up to close all service proposals and quotes.
- Build and expand services opportunities while in plants via strong interpersonal communication skills with customers whose equipment is being serviced
- Complete and file service reports following services delivered
- Travel approximately 40% of the time to provide service tech duties and project scoping for schedule maintenance projects.
- Accountable and responsible for maintaining and executing Service Tech schedule with assigned and timed tasks, safety and product training. Demonstrates a technical knowledge of the range of Spirax Sarco Products and field instrumentation devices.
- Minimum 5 years experience with HVAC, Mechanical, controls, and/or electrical equipment, with Five (5) or more years work experience or equivalent combination of education and related experience.
- Computer skills with proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet and e-mail applications.
- Must possess valid driver’s license and be able to operate motor vehicle